Hot Stone Massage
- Your therapist uses both placement stones and heated massage stones during your session. By adding heat the massage goes deeper without added pressure. If you love heat, this is the massage for you.
- A full body massage is performed with the client relaxing on a special table
- The therapist will provide music or conversation if that is the client's preference
- Before the massage starts, the therapist will discuss any special concerns or requests that the client may have about the methods and techniques to be used
- The massage can include work on your back, arms, legs, shoulders,neck, hands, feet, and head
- The techniques used have been developed by practitioners in Sweden, Japan and the United States during the last two centuries
- The different methods and techniques are applied to relax muscle tension, calm the the nervous system, improve circulation, improve tissue flexability, and reduce stress-related disorders
- To insure your comfort and warmth, the only areas of the body that are exposed, are those being worked on. All other areas remain draped.
- A full body massage generally lasts about an hour
- A light lotion or oil may be used to hydrate the skin
Table Massage Can Be Scheduled at Appropriate Facilities:
- Workplace, Apartment or Condo Fitness Centers
- Nursing Homes or Assisted Living Facilities
- Therapist's Office
- Client's Home
Special Requirements and Options:
- Table massage can provide full body work including neck, shoulders, upper & lower back, arms, legs, hands and feet.
- Table massage may be the most practical for those who need therapy to treat chronic or acute muscular tension, pain or discomfort.
- Table massage is also a solution for the elderly, the homebound, or the terminally ill. The chair or table is adjustable and the therapist is trained to accommodate clients who are less-abled or have specific needs.
- Detox session:
This essential oil session is designed to help your body detox as the technique supports various body systems. We use a Calming Blend, Thyme, Basil, Marjoram, Cypress, Wintergreen, Massage blend, Oregano and Peppermint during this session.
- Rejuvenating session:
This essential oil session is designed to bring emotional and physical harmony to the body. We use a Grounding Blend, Lavender, Melaleuca, Protective Blend, Massage Blend, Soothing Blend, Wild Orange, and Peppermint during his session and can be performed in nearly any environment
- Back and shoulder massage uses a special chair and can be performed in nearly any environment
- Techniques used can include the vigorous kneading and rolling strokes typical of Swedish massage or gentler application of pressure and manipulation to the muscular structure of the back, shoulders & neck
- A chair massage takes 10 to 30 minutes
- You remain upright in a comfortable and relaxing position
- No lotions or oils are used, and you remain fully clothed at all times