On-site Chair Massage can provide a unique incentive or benefit for employees. Employees who have received a 10-20 minute massage during the day return to work with their stress reduced and increased levels of productivity.
"Chair massage therapy helps reduce fatigue, increases mental alertness, and boosts productivity when received twice weekly."
-Touch Research Institute,
Miami University Medical School
"I'd received a (seated) massage from Dana at the Women In Networking Conference in January 2011. I was so impressed by her techniques and how wonderful I felt afterword that I decided to hire her to provide seated massage during my company's 5 year anniversary celebration. She arrived 15 minutes early. She not only provided massages for the people who signed up for them, she gently encouraged some of the more shy-types to be sure sign up. She was so friendly and easy-going; everyone felt immediately comfortable with her. After the event I received many positive comments about her work. All in all, having her at my event provided that little extra something that took it from good to great.
Thank you Dana!”
Send In Maureen (http://www.sendinmaureen.com/)
Employee Stress Data:
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints
- Up to 80% of industrial accidents are due to stress
- Over 50% of lost workdays are stress-related
- 14% of workers say stress caused them to quit or change jobs in the previous two years.
- Therapist provide the chair, there is no investment by the employer
- Chair adjusts easily to fit participant
- Chair meets American Disabilities Act Standards
- Participant is upright
- Participant remains fully clothed